Chapter 38 - Western
I've decided to use one of the two energy channeling pathways for the final transformation. Amount of my inner energy will slowly climb up to unimaginable levels, then I need to break through. Everything is ready in the lab, the rest is up to me.
I've gone quite long without managing my formal affairs.. In fact i went on quite long now without having proper food and daily luxuries.
The time for doubts or discussion is over.. Once my change is completed, I'll take over the northern army, and I'll be their matriarch.. Even above the governor.
That hive of corruption and politics.. will be mine to rule.. I'll stiffle all the noise.. And save us from this endless chronic retreat, once I suddenly go over a few realms in cultivation.
I still. do wonder how my personal disciples are doing. There were five.. and they were good pupils..
My legs are first to transform.. The results are mixed.. But I hope they will improve.. once it moves to the main body parts with more structure to support the change.
Part of me still thinks this is wrong.. I'm trained in all sorts of anti evil arts of course..
I heard that Fowliang found herself a husband.. I've checked up on him real quick, I couldn't help myself. She was always strange.. She could be arrested for sexual child exploitation.. I wonder how it works in the bedroom.. She is definitely getting hers every which way..
Larchen's eyes almost popped.. He kept on reading.
I wonder if I should complain to council.. Its like she's sleeping at her son's age.. plus a few centuries.. I never thought she'd get on with someone so young. particularly at her age.. The bitch is just showing off to everyone at this point..
I watched her darling, and he seems to be regularly popping in and out of the old sect ruin... At first I thought he was some kind of demon in disguise, but he appears to be functioning totally normally.. Only a person who has barely any soul signature can survive that place... It is an old club for old horrors.. Looks like what he lacks in age, he can make up in maturity..
Anyway, I just couldn't resist, I went back in time and made him suck my toe in the competition.. I've tried to stop him from going at her.. Since they had history they didn't know.. Unfortunately, he kept chasing her..
My body is collapsing right now.. Then they will regenerate after all the cells are dead, so i'll perform the first soul reincarnation ever achieved while the material body is not yet gone..
We often compare history with our own memories. We then understand how others perceive reality for their own benefit, in a way they
themselves understand.. All that remains for many, is prowess..
Ah that's good.. Larchen mumbled.. It's worth reading..
The second campaign is announced, but there is barely any money left..
The inner energy is pooling violently now... I'll stop writing soon. Take lessons from my story and arrange your priorities correctly in life..
Larchen looked at the Eldress. That was a vile thing to do.. He remembered her in the cave.. She looked like a sales woman, he always found it so strange.. So it was her who made it possible for everyone to venture to the dark forest.. He felt upset.. since he didn't like manipulation.
Summer star opposes the winter arc in the sky ..In a similar fashion, let gods help my venture succeed..
We are scheduled to meet with many allied and enemy army officials, it is supposed to take place at a remote unknown location. I'm invited too.. Both sides promised peaceful negotiations..
Farewell..
...
A lot of important people stood on the high floor of the negotiation summit. They all wore high l clothes. People talked about many important issues. They had many accompanying cultivator elders, of extreme strength at High Deeds Realm, most were in the middle to early range, while there were a few at the late stages. This was the entire middle military might of the two factions before the real higher ups..
I want to assure all of you honored guests, we are quite well set in our negotiations. However you may feel about the war, you can take your time and relax in this place.
Channel your hatred in other means, while you are here. Let the past be the past, and look at the future with glory.
A few people clapped..
Okay Josephine, sit down... another elder signaled. A few others smirked..
We are ready to discuss new security measures between our villages. Let us sign the proper documents.. Western region will be under our supervision, and eastern region yours..
Well, If we are to discuss anything, than, this principle of non intervention is the first thing that must be agreed on.
The killing must stop either way.. So I suppose both parties are in agreement on that first article.. If not I fear.. this war will never end until both sides are destroyed.
Oh its Eldress Cesiedil, What a pleasure.. Hardly anyone saw you recently.. We thought you weren't coming..
Well you look different.. are you pregnant by any chance, a convention elder joked.. You look quite bloated since last time around..
If so, its even better news.. You look quite. strange, having issues with your weight ? Your hair and clothes are all messy.. too.
I assume the state of negotiations are excellent ?
Yes, the elder said.. its going well..
Good for you, wasting the blood of our fallen brothers.. Look at your fat smirk.
Eldress, don't be unreasonable.
Get out of my way then... Her stomach convulsed.. as she bent over... She got on one knee..
Eldress are you okay ?
Get out of here, if you want to keep living, right now.
Elders suddenly grasped the nature of the situations, they retreated with lighting speed immediately.
She stood there on the steps for a while, while her body pulsed and convulsed..
Comments
Post a Comment