Chapter 32 - Nut Case



Chapter 32 - Nut Case







So what is your decision..Larchen ?



Make it quick Larchen, the ghost elder chimed in..



One is the order, the other is the mind, the other is the love, and other is the work... Which do you

pick, these are the aspects most suited to your character..



Which ever I picked the others will stil mock and those who weren't picked would be upset..



Yeah, but the discussion must have an impact on your, which way..is it ?



What about that guy over there, he barely spoke.. Larchen said..



There was a huge woman on a corner, her hair was disheveled, and cancerous growth invaded her body.



Ehm.. that's a nut case.. only a mad person would think her as a teacher..



But what is that pagoda behind her. ?



Ehm, Larchen, that is the original builder of the one you use, ghost elder said, be quick with your

decision..



Larchen looked at the governor.. once again.. Then to the goddess.. Then the business man..



Alright Larchen said somberly, I've looked over my thoughts and..



I'm picking the cancerous one..



Lol.. wrecked..



What the..



Why Larchen ? Governor asked.. Be honest with me.. Do you hate yourself or others ?



Ah, Although I appreciate you all, i really need practical advice.. That person looks like she knows about

engines..madam..Plus she clearly will know about the main tool i use to cultivate.. Is there no way

to save her ? It'd be a massive boost for my development..



Youth is truly strange.. they've got double vision or something... Do you think life is so easy ..

You will join my faction, and I will train you, governor said.. that's the end of the story.. And you

know it is the right choice..



I know.. Normally i'd pick you without second thought.. But i've got a war to wage on.. I'll need

war machines, isn't it more profitable to you in the long term ? Since you talked about your own

endless war.. I just have this feeling, this one is the only one who can help my advance my

constructs.. Even a few words out of her would be invalluable to me..



She went against the rules, and got himself crippled.. She has only herself to blame.



Well, elders, no matter your interest, my life isn't interesting, but hers looks like it can fill a couple

volumes. Why didn't you get rid of her still ? Since you didn't, I'm sure you feel as I do.



You can't be serious...



I'm afraid I am... I feel quite connected to her..



Alright decision is made.. don't try to break the rules as well... Ghost elder said..



Incidentally Larchen, the work elder said, there is quite a stipend, if you really want to take care of her..

She could use some vacation up south, you'll get lotsa cash if you manage to look after her properly..



Wow..Larchen said, my poor das are finally over, I will no longer be the poorest of the village.



The space crashed as Larchen and the strange notre dame-ess remained in te room...



Larchen wondered for a moment, if he was actually truly some kind of retard himself.. Anyone who

looked on the scene would see he was tricked.. or that it really looked like it..



...



Alright, I am going back, i've left all the proper instructions to other me.. See you later..



The spectators watched as Larchen moved down the path with the strange witch accompanying him.

Her hands looked like rusted iron.. and she didn't speak much, if she was even aware of anything..



Larchen observed her and he thought her tragedy was real.. unlike him and Fowliang's... who always complained.

He always noticed there was two types of honest people, those who are villains on the street, and those

who worked themselves to madness.. His heart really felt healed when it was near such people..So he

didn't think he got a bad deal here.. Something was going on with Fowliang again... and he had to take

extreme measures once again to keep his marriage going.



It was an emotional event.. that really were stressful on his nerves.. The slow travel with a strange monster

made him relaxed.. like he didn't in ages..



Beauty returns gently if it ever comes, isn't it eldress ? Larchen talked at her..



Her bloated eyes barely registered any change.



Larchen sighed and opened a note.. from the ghost elder..



Larchen, that one is a super genius, if you can somehow manage to fix her, she will solve all your

problems, with your bloodline..Not to mention council will reward you, but if there is nothing to

do, then keep her alive, for the council really just wants to get rid of her..



Err. I'll be really busy over here, so I don't hink we'll meet anytime soon. Wish me luck..



Typical.. he wants me to wish him luck..



Typical... the witch imitated with a rusty grity voice, she went on hissing the word for a while.



Ehm.. you aren't shy when you are away from civilization ? That isn't a nice trait to have..

I should have just picked the goddess chick, and i'd have went to heaven... He sighed..



Anyway, at least we know you've a sense for musical independence.. the industry really

hurts us artists isn't it ? I understand..



So which way should we go.. Larchen looked on the path.. he really had this urge to just randomly

walk east instead of south and back to the continent.. The path finally started to look sweet, as it

did to him back in the first days..



...



The eastern coast was filled with pine trees.. They two approached near a church, as a pastor

was giving a private sermon..



Whoa, that guy really need your prayers.. look at the beast he is travelling with.. Give him a blessing pastor..

We don't mind..



What kind of beast is that.. ? I think he is crazy.. no sane person would look after that....



Larchen looked at the eldress' eyes.. As they moved from town to town.. people always reacted in

strange ways.. Some were more merciful, some were more cruel.. They made a game out of it, since

there weren't much excitement..



Larchen recognized the light of amusement in her eyes.. She won this round. The way things went,

she'd win the entire thing...



Come, we'll take some jobs.. so we can eat..



...



So, there is some kind of ghost bothering you ?



Would you be so kind ? to explore the abandoned mine ?



No problem... I'll take half the payment now.. My sister needs it, in case something happens to me..



The people couldn't say anything to that.. The crowd just froze every time when he told them

she was their sister..Fowliang would be so amused..



Ehm, can she understand conversations ?



Sure, if her mood suits it..



Anyway, that place is important to us.. It really made a dent in the business around this place, we rarely

get visitors as it is.. We are desperate, master.. Sorry the guys have trouble to your.. sister..



Not a problem.. She isn't exactly a beauty queen..



..



They approached the mine.. Whoa.. what is that... Look at this..



Is it some kind of battery ? They must have gotten this tech from the expeditionary force.. and forgot

what it is..



I know i know, typical.. I 'm so easily impressed by trinkets.. You'll tell me about it later..



Larchen's eyes crossed the eldress' right then.. He wasn't sure if it was her eyes or his that was sadder..



Let's go down, they made a nice platform.. Here let me press this blue button.. The bridge shook a bit

then it started moving down...



How you feeling ? Larchen asked...



Chilly i guess, he answered.. as they reached bottom level... it was cold and dark, he could see his breath, and

there was a deep silence..



Looks like we've walked into a death trap... When will I learn... that peasants are the most evil things in this

earth.. It never changes..



Looks like there is a room over there... Don't look so unafraid.. While i'll be the one to fight defend your *ss...



At least I took the money... but I don't think we should go back to that village.. Do you ? We should avoid being

dowsed in holy fire.. whenever we can..




A growl echoed from the depths of darkness.. The mention of holy fire clearly woke up some bad memories..




They moved on deeper in to the mine..



.



Anyway, have I ever told you about my childhood ? I felt like i was high all the time, and I was from another galaxy..

Like there was a system wide ban to avoid me or something..



They were walking in total darkness as he was talking..



I had quite a truck toy collection.. flying gadgets.. I had lots of books also.. had to throw some of them out..



He was turning to a nut case..






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log (30th - 5th of April)

Game Development Blog (New)

Game Development Logs (March 16th-22th)