Chapter 54 - Olympic







He looked around, crowds created anxiety with him. Last time he ran away from the mob, after fighting them
to protect his crops. Surprisingly, they forgot about him.. He made his way the market without attracting any attention.

Hey, you look familiar to me... Hey, look over here.. A villager suddenly pointed at him.. It's the stall hero, and his ugly wife..

Larchen sighed, the mob never failed, it never faded, its red rage stayed. It was such a mysery to him. All materials faded, attentions changed, human morality couldn't be sustained, but the mob anger remained fresh forever. He really wondered why it was. Out of all the questions in the existence this one was the most curious to him. He just couldn't help himself..

Ehm, you confuse me for someone else sir, i'm afraid. He said with a grand non-chalant voice. We are traveling to this town for the first time. We are noble man from the south. His voice was really thick, it sounded like an oak.

The mob, pretended their enacting of their law created familiarity. When this notion met resistance, it divided their opinions.
Like dusk divides the day in two.. orange and black.. Somewhere someone deep inside their soul, couldn't accept it.
They would be like black hearted lovers, they would make new societies in the honor of the mob action, they would
create new inventions, new buildings new cultures.. New laws...They would pursue that unjust feeling towards the victim as if their life depends on it.

Ehm.. Isn't this your wife.. Aren't you a farmer ? The man asked confused.. You run away to a ship.. He looked super confused.

On the contrary, we've traveled here by land carriage, this is my sister. I'm looking to buy some land in town, may I know whom to inquire about the subject ? He asked with a thick oaky grand voice, as if he was taking swipes from his smoke pipe.

Like the rose that stays ever red, the weather has turned away from the winter. He went on about nonsense.. real jolly like.

Fine fine, villager said, it was my mistake. Try the college.. There is a really hot.. ehm there is a lady overseeing that
thing if i'm not wrong.. There are many people asking the same question nowadays, particularly as weather is nice
here. You look like a rich sort, you might want to ask for her directly without the middle officials. The place isn't
exactly a spotless operation.. So make sure to bring some doe.. if you know what I mean.. I hope you don't mention
my mistaken outbursts to anyone.. Since I helped you out.

Don't you have a single worry, my good man. If you excuse me.. I've a few estates to acquire.. He then signaled to a
carriage, to complete the show, as the villager just sighed and went on his way. He threw someone a little
tip as in the true culture fashion, then stepped on to the taxi.

....

Ehm, we have people here that has been citizens for a hundred years, they stayed through all the troubles.. Surely
you, an outsider. don't expect preferential treatment over them ? The council will release this land to acquisition
but it must be engineered and built in the manner we planned.. It must be completed before winter latest..
And they must be built in a resource consumption friendly manner. We will try to make this region and trade
hub, and that is the first step.. to support our mining operation..

Larchen stepped on to the marbled hall.. his footsteps echoing. The woman who were speaking loudly just now
gave him a suspicious stare.. Larchen felt like he was being weighed for his origins.. for not entirely honest purposes..

Ah, we live in an era which is like a palm oil, it has moved beyond the system of a regulation.. She suddenly changed her tune.. looking at him while talking still.

A few guards stood on both ends of the hall, usually near the large columns.. Looks like he was on the menu of
the woman, she wanted to eat him with sauce..

Larchen was amazed, red rage of the mob, didn't dissipate, It transformed, to unseemly feelings, if necessary.

Hey you, come over here, the woman said. Aren't you the one that created a ruckus here a few months ago ?
Let's go outside to talk...

Larchen smirked.. then followed her out.

So, you've done well on that day.. I like.. man of such strength.. Although I'm married, who is to say I can't
indulge.. She then bent near a barrel, and opened her skirt.. Come on, what are you looking for ? You
seem young, does my age turn you off ? I'll help you out if it's your first time, come on take off your pants,
you seem to have quite a tent there.

Take it out, but don't be forceful, ease into it.. You wanna right ? She asked.

Wow, Larchen said. That was so fast..

Don't think, just come here... What are you looking around for ?

Ehm, no thanks... Larchen said..

You are playing hard to get ? It is attractive.. very attractive... We can do it again, after this. Come on,
do this for me..

Ehm, you look divine, and perfect, I just have.. a little infection down there, so I can't right now.. And
I shouldn't anyway for your health. It is just my rotten luck, since you are so exqiusitely beautiful.

She coughed.. Ehm, reasonable enough.. She got up, fixing her dress.. But I absolutely require you to
drop by a few months later, or whenever you manage to fix your ilness.

I promise..Larchen said. Then took off like an airplane.. He never left a scene so fast in his life..

....

He came upon a street, which was a cross roads. The narrow paths expanded to various lesser traveled ends of the town.

Eldress was waiting near an entrance, Tom smiled at Larchen.. How did it go ?

Perfectly, Larchen said.. Taking out a purse.. I didn't even had to say a word..

So this spirit alluring method of yours.. You must have gotten laid a lot.. You really seem to have a nice life Tom..

It isn't that easy.. you have to have a.. regent, like in this case, you acting so brazen.. It wont work otherwise.. The
confusion of urban life helps it out greatly..It becomes indistinguishable... otherwise it won't work..

Ah, i've to learn this.. and test it on Fowliang day and night.. She always have this certain distance.. perhaps
I could finally.. Get inside her for real.. It really is an impossible task.. Believe me I tried..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log (30th - 5th of April)

Game Development Blog (New)

Game Development Logs (March 16th-22th)