Chapter 53 - Storm Art


       You spent all this money, and can't afford even to protect person of interest ? This is an outrage.. The rest of the crowd were silent,

       while a few people shouted non stop.. I'll recommend an immediate budget cut.. Something is clearly rotten here...

       

       Alright.. We should continue on with the contest for now.. I'll however offer anyone who wants to investigate vast boons.. Larchen said..

        

       ....

       

       You are pretending you are a northerner ?

       

       More like an immigrant..

       

       Pray tell why ? Fowliang asked...

       

       I get bored all day, i do the accent and stuff... I talk about my difficult journey here... and sell my hard made potions...

       

       And ?

       

       The distance, makes it more believable, it garners interest much more naturally.

       

       I'll help you brew some... come on cut the crap..

       

       Like today or ?

       

       I can do it every day.. not like i've much work to do..

       

       So... you like my potions huh.. you wouldn't help me otherwise...

       

       Well, you are oddly involved in this venture.. you are forgetting me i reckon.. And it keeps on... She sounded very sad..

       

       i didn't ever do such thing, Larchen rolled his eyes..

       

       It could be interpreted like that.. totally.. if one tried..

       

       The ice entombs the heart of the mountain, but its still the same... 

       

       Wow..i like that.. here, let me take my clothes off...

       

       ....

       

       You have to learn that you cannot ignore me.. Larchen, i'm used to a certain type of life by now, you cannot ignore

       my physical needs, its impossible for you to keep busy and ignore me, i won't stand by it.. You've always been

       so commited to me, don't stop now, i'm warning you..

       

       And now you feel what i felt all along, so we're equal, that's it, im now just adapting to it...

       

       But i made the kids.. what did you really sacrifice hmm ?

       

       Its not like i like staying out. i hate it.. i miss you too much..

       

       Well, its amazing after all this years, you are so shameless still... What are you doing to your elder... And you claim you aren't bored huh...

       You know Larchen, i don't think i can live without you anymore.. Even if you are a brat..

       You've managed to grow on me like a disease.. that i promised, i would never be soft, ever since i was a child.. But i guess i can't..keep

       up the charade any longer..

       

       Whoa, Larchen's dim eyes have life returned to them... Ah, that feels good... really really good..  I almost forgot.. what hope is.. Thought

       i could impress you.. if i just worked more.. Anyway, its such a motivating thought, a victory.. I've toiled only to hear this, Fowliang.. Everything

       else is a bravado..

       

       I've become a productive member of the society.... I've kept on my mind to provide you anything.. I haven't slept but to work..  I've done

       everything i can to earn more money...  I even thought you didnt like the district so i was planning to move smw better... I've the money...

       now, i've adapted.. but it was just a tool to win..

       

       I've even thought to take to you more exotic restaurants, to make you taste rare ingredients...

       

       Well, you should...I could use some alchemical ingredients also...

       

       Like what ?

       

       There was an incident back at the.. old sect.. The commoners have died by... millions, to demons.. We've only stopped it later.. and 

       the thousand flower plant have grown over in their graves ever since...

       

       And ? You can't get it anymore ? 

       

       I could, but i also need other ingredients, most of which are obscure... and the way they work in the same pill is also strange.. They

       react to each other differently..

       

       Well, i'm wealthy now.. i'll shake down our branches and see what falls out..

       

       You aren't gonna complain i'm not romantic ? Say stuff like it was just a dream. and give up, wake up from your stupor... ?

       

       You clearly had a change of attitude, who am i to ask for more..

       

       ...

       

       How much coin i have in the branch...

       

       About a million, senior, the accountant reported..

       

       How is the public opinion, with us or with the religious people ?

       

       We've the market dominance.. in technology, they have in ingredients...

       

       Well.. let's donate our money to charity, uplift our public image.. We'll get it back in this way.. And increase our market share...

       

        How many other competitors are there in this city for our trade union ?

        

        uh, about.. seven, but there is also grand imperial guild, which is very strong..   They have their own unique specialty items..

 

         We should get at least 4 of them our side.. Prepare an alliance , in the worst case scenario..

       

         Accountant nodded...

         

         .....

         

         How do you like it ?

         

         What is it ?

         

         Its a storm mind art.. i've found it for you, in the union vaults..

         

         Seems very high quality.. Superp attack. It probably manipulates weather too.. I senses some kind of cheerful spirit from it...

         

         Come on use it... its for you...

         

         Why does it say... desert has higher altitude...

         

         It's probably the philosophical foundation, it will really great benefit to you..

         

         Youth is a time for arts, hell is made of stubborness...

         

         Don't read it to me, just study it..

         

         .....

         

         How is it going ?

         

         Perfectly well..Fowliang flew around the garden, descending into the small lake slowly.. She moved in a different strange manner..

         

         Oh so you've broken through ?

         

         Of course...

         

         We should celebrate, you've been really .... sulking recently

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log (30th - 5th of April)

Game Development Blog (New)

Game Development Logs (March 16th-22th)