Chapter 18 - Immortal
There was nobody around. He looked outside. It was a chilly no man's land. The earth was dry.. He replaced the seals.. and made sure to take a few jackets from the rack.
The return trip were without any hassles.. His hear held up well, although he really was praying it would, without much hope..
Where were you Larchen, you and your sausage can't run from me... Where did you disappear ?
Funny, you say that.. running.. I was just getting some air.. up north....
What are you talking about, you were barely gone a few hours..
I got you now Fowliang.. you better be silent...
He was quietly calculating the possibilities in his mind while he headed towards the house. He arrived at the house..
Here i've got you some presents from north, he threw off the jacket and handed her the paper..
You are such a brat Larchen what is this ?
Well read it..
Fowliang snickered and started reading it..
So ? You covered your weakness.. and been lying ever since..
You can't just reach to conclusions from one document..
Larchen frowned... that was blatant lying, to his face..
Bend over, will you ?
What ?
Just do it...
Whatever...
Larchen then unzipped his pants and does the deed..
As i expected, you feel nothing ...Fowliang.... there is no nerve connection or feeling. even if i put my leg in there you wouldn't feel a thing.
You can, if you want, did I ever object to it ? Let's set up somethings clear first Larchen.. I just didn't have the heart the tell you, that's all there is.. Suddenly you were courting me, and you even proposed.. I was so happy when we were married.. I didn't dare..
I just acted.. as if everything were okay down there.. Surely it didn't hurt.. our marriage..
You even forbade me stuff cause you had some pains.. That is an unusual amount of lying i can related to, Larchen said..
You are barely twenty.. Youth these days.. are naive, they are soft.. They are educated in ways that makes them unprepared. Cultivation road is hard, Larchen, its not as wishy washy as you perceive...
Then why were you whispering all that stuff to me all day ? Isn't that a big waste of time.. ?
I don't like you away, from near me.. I don't like you outside paying attention to other things.. You have your bodily pleasure, i've only you.. Do you understand ? How hard it is for me ?
You better move to another room, for now. this is to much Fowliang.. I don't even know what you really are.. You are just putting on a suit.. for others benefit..
Its not much different from how i really look.. its really close, accurate as can be..
You've not had feeling in your legs for a few centuries !!! Larchen shouted.. How is it accurate ? You even had a few abortions saying that stuff hurt to much ? Who the hell are you ?
Fine, i'll change, and transform.. if you want to see so much... There was some smoke, and she re-appeared, gone was the healthy luster on her face and skin. She would put any necrophage to shame at any day, she looked like a ghoul abandoned at a graveyard. Her legs were mangled badly on the sides. Her voice sounded as if it was a panicked church organ, changing with her breath.
Larchen felt his heart melt. Anger disappearing..
At least you are really a female.. he snickered..
So, you are forgiving me ? You re so strange, Larchen..
I can more or less tell, you were beautiful back at the day.., grandma.. So it doesn't matter really.. You can change back..
What a strange logic, you'd dump me if i was ugly ?
Of course.. That'd be extremely dishonest of you.. You are just desperate, you aren't a liar, age overcomes everyone..
Careful now.... I'm not as desperate as you think..
I didn't meant it that way.. You weren't a ugly hag with face hairs.. you are just, old.. That's not a crime at all..
Well, i've someone done some work on my skin.. She changed appearances, originally it didn't look this healthy.. More importantly, i've some feeling down under my waist, i just have barely any.. so i wasn't lying when i said those stuff..
What ?
Let me explain, you are so impatient..
I was struck very badly during one of the skirmishes, and i was paralyzed. But after a while, i was able to recover some feeling. I've looked around everywhere for a cure, through thousands of medical libraries. There wasn't any cure, except that a local tribe supposedly managed to find a cure to paralyzation. They then deserted their village... I had to track down with barely functioning legs across the world.. I had sort of a construct replaced assisting movement boosting electrical impulses, and by using my inner energy i was able to move, like squid..
It was then forbidden, to make oneself immortal by way of cultivation arts.. It was seen as heretical.. Most of my peers were starting to die of natural causes..
Anyway, Just before i die, i found the tribe at a land scorching with heat. There were no civilization, we couldn't even speak a common tongue, but instead had to communicated with signs.. They used paints in their rituals, each representing a distinct bloodline. The people back at the home, gotten too greedy, that's why they migrated here.. They wanted their invention for themselves.. Turns out the key to immortality was in diversity, not the concentration of purity.
You bound your soul to the stream of their ancestors, and in return, you lost part of it, becoming partly undead.. This managed to avoid the curse of death, as he came for your soul. It simple weren't able to detect life, and passed you over..
Okay, but what about the organs and skin and bones..
All can be replaced.. in cultivation, as you well know.. The key to extend life, was hidden on the unimportance.. Nobody cared about these people, so they were eventually able to learn to hide from death. Everyone longs for familiarity Larchen, even when they claim they want to advance in cultivation levels and become powerful than all. You don't want to find that out the hard way..
But, what about when you get ill ?
I've learned to deal with all these things.. Everything has a solution. I do yearly maintenance on myself.. Find new materials to add, and add them together.. When it comes to research, fortune favors the bold..
Larchen frowned..
You've found me broken Larchen.. I didn't have any strength left to fight anymore, please..
Well thank you for the act, at least.. Why were you ambushed so heavily anyway ? The document says your route was leaked..
I don't know.. I had to fight myself out the encirclement... So you are forgiving me ?
Of course...
So you won't stop.. having sex with me correct ?
Yeah..
Looks like i dodged a bullet, let's drink...
They sit upon the stools, there kitchen were filled with silence, as they just stood there across each other..
Comments
Post a Comment